So, I know you’re all waiting with baited breath to find out the next story for In fabula-divino but I’m afraid you’re going to have to wait a little longer. August is turning out to be a bit of a perfect storm of EVERYTHING and as a result, I’m having to postpone the decision making until the weekend, when I’ll have time to think it all through properly.

I’ll have the final decision for you all by Sunday evening at the latest, hopefully even Saturday evening. I wish I didn’t have to do this – I hate not doing what I said I would – but it’s important to me to have time to consider the stories carefully and for the rest of this working week, I don’t have that.

So hold tight – it won’t be much longer.

 

Nicole

Advertisements